Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My Chicks


Hey everyone I have a request to make. My dear friends, my chicks – Mthc and David could use some prayers and warm thought sent their way. David is really not feeling too well and you all know when the person you love is under the weather your worry and stress level go way up so I know Mthc could use some relief too. David will be fine because his ‘Mom’ told him to get well on the double but I would like to see him back on his feet even faster that that!!

David you listen to me now! And Mthc I know you are caring for him but you take care of yourself too! Love to you both!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cassie,

Thanks for sharing about your chicks. Praying for them

Jean

Anonymous said...

You got it Cassie. Prayers to your chicks for a speedy recovery.
Ciao,
I Gal

Caryagal said...

Our prayers are with David and MTHC. I hope for a speedy recovery!
Love,
Carye

Paul said...

Cassie sweet sis, you only have to ask.
Love and warm brotherly hugs,
Paul.

mthc said...

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone and thank you Cassie mom for always thinking about us..Your chicks..

Tiggs said...

Sending extra-special love and hugs and positive, healing thoughts to my adopted sis and bro-in-law. I hope you guys know how much I love you, even if I'm not online much at all these days. You just CAN'T be sick now... you're having company soon!

Get well soon and try to relax in the knowledge that you will both be OK!!!

Love and hugs to you, too, Mom!!!

Terpsichore said...

Sending healing energy and hugs your way, David and MTHC! :-) Terps

hestia said...

oh Cassie.. this is so sweet... I already had a candle burning... but I know this will help... and David... listen to Cassie.. cause I would not wanna see her angry *winks*...

lots of love, lessa

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers for a swift return to full health and energy, God bless you David, and Mthc, and you too, Cassie for being such a caring loving lady. xxxxxxxx