Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm still here


I don’t know how much I am going to be around in the near future. I cannot get the laptop working so I guess we will have to take it in for a check up. The other computer is in Tom’s study and I really don’t like to mess with his things in there. I try to get to it at least once a day and check my email but it is not very convent.

So friends I am not ignoring your emails. We are fine and Willow is growing like a weed. I think she has doubled in size since I got her! I’ll be in touch.

2 comments:

hestia said...

ohhhhhhhhhh, we will miss you... I know what it is like when your laptop isn't doing what it shoud do... ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

hugs...

lessa

Paul said...

Cassie dear sis, damn it girl get it fixed, I don't want to miss you.
Big hugs,
Love and warm brotherly hugs,
Paul.