Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sounds right to me

My Erotic Personality is The Romantic. Take the Erotic Personality Quiz on SageVivant.com and discover yours!I took Sage Vivant's Erotic Personality Quiz and discovered I'm a Romantic!

What is your Erotic Personality? Find out now.

I do think this fits me to a tee. My romantic hero did both save me and swept me off my feet! Every time I look at him I still cannot believe this beautiful man belongs to me. I don't know how I got so lucky. But I do thank God that I did!!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Well we already knew you were a lucky girl!

Huggs
Theresa

Caryagal said...

Oh I"m not surprised by that! I was a watcher! Don't really agree with that one.... I'd say I'm more a romantic or bottom personally!

Take care!

Carye

Paul said...

Cassie, dear sis, it's not luck it's quality.
Tom just recognised his perfect match, I suspect that you are soul-mates.
Looking at it like that, you could say that you were very lucky, anyway you deserve each other.
Warm fraturnal hugs,
Paul,