Thursday, February 14, 2019

Meme from Shell

You know I love these! I hope no one minds me playing along. This came from Shell and Matt.

Have You Ever....

Had one of your kids unknowingly pick up or use one of your implements? 

We’ve no children here to create that problem. But occasionally when Lily is fussing at me about something while she’s cooking, she’ll wave a wooden spoon in my direction. She has no idea how effective that is in making me see her point, or she’d do it more often. 

Hid an implement?

I suppose, perhaps. Accidentally, of course, while cleaning.

Had an uninvited audience for a spanking?

Heaven’s, yes! An entire cruise ship! But while that horrid experience is well in the past, it’s often front and center in my mind. Tom has threatened once or twice and while I don’t really believe him, I can’t be sure enough to test it.

Had an implement break while being in use?

No, sadly. All our implements seem remarkably sturdy.

Stood up or walked out from a spanking?

No again. But definitely not from lack of trying!

Purchased an implement yourself....for yourself?

Yes, foolishly I did, the leather paddle. And while it is better than the ivory brush, it’s certainly no toy.

Have you ever had a session where all the implements were used?

I don’t think so. Even in play Tom usually concentrates on only one or two implements at the time.

Had to explain "weird noises" coming from your bedroom?

No. Occasionally Tom will intentionally leave the bedroom door open when we have guest. It he’s determine to make a particular point. But unfortunately, those noises aren’t ‘weird’ to our family.

Been spanked outside of the comfort of your four walls?

I think I’ve been spanked everywhere!

Spanked your significant other?

No, and it’s not likely to ever happen. Though there are times…

Been spanked in a hotel room/resort?

Oh, yes! And happily, most of the time for my pleasure.

Been spanked with your own belt?

Nope, when Tom decides to use the belt, I don’t think he feels mine will do the job.
~~

I have a story going. Part two will be up tomorrow, you can find part one here.



2 comments:

Roz said...

Love your answers to this Cassie, "accidentally" hid an implement huh? LoL. I bet the cruise ship spanking is front and center in your mind! An experience not to be repeated!

Hugs
Roz

Cassie said...

Roz, you are so sweet to come by!

Let's just say the 'accidental' part is more likely than the cleaning part!