Friday, November 17, 2017

I love my lurkers too



I wish everyone who ever read here knew just how much you mean to me. I love having guest drop by. I’m afraid I haven’t been a very good hostess lately, however. I haven’t been here as much as I would like to be. As I am sure Tom would be delighted to tell you I am a creature who craves attention and conversation from others. I guess the interaction feeds my creative juices and makes me want to write more.

Please remember if you ever go back and read in my archives (or on any blog for that matter) – if you ever find a story or a post that really speaks to you, please leave a comment on it. It will come right to my mailbox and I will comment back to you on that very post.

So to any and all that might happen this way – you are most welcomed! Please leave a comment so I will know you have been by and I will be happy to comment back to you. Today is a special day when we are all trying to let our silent readers know how much they are appreciated but I really love to have comments anytime I post. I hope if you are reading here you will say hello. But whether you do or not you are most welcomed and please come back!

If I told Tom I was having friends over for a tea party, I'm sure the above picture would be what he would expect - and by all means enjoy you tea and cookies that Lily's prepared. But once you're finished, please come looking for Sue and me and the others. We'll be around somewhere.







14 comments:

Cat said...

So love Cassie and the gang. I can picture Cassie and Sue having a tea party similar to the one in the picture...just need to add Lily in the background with her hands on her hips. Happy LOL Days!

Hugs and blessings...Cat

an English Rose said...

hi Cassie, I think the second party looks just the ticket, count me in! Looking forward to reading about a few more of your adventures later today too.
love Jan, xx

ronnie said...

LOL Like Cat, I can imagine Cassie and Sue have a tea (wine party) just like the girls in the picture.

Happy LOL day.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Terpsichore said...

Happy LOL Days, Cassie! Love the tea party :-) Hugs

Rosie Jones said...

I’d love to come over and drink wine with you and the girls, Cassie!
Rosie xx

Ella said...

Cassie, if I was coming to your house for a visit, I would skip the tea and sweets. Instead I would bring a bottle of wine for you and Sue. As for me, I would bring some of my favorite beer, sit myself down on your deck, and watch the river flow by while we talked and laughed. You bring so much happiness to my life, dear girl.

Love,
Ella

Cassie said...

Cat - Lily standing with her hands on her hips, such a common sight these days!

Jan - I hope you'll enjoy them. Drop by for tea/wine anytime.

Ronnie - well you know my preference.

Thanks Terps, I just love having people by.

And we'd love to have you Rosie.

Ella - Oh we'd have a wonderful time! You'd love our river.

Roz said...

Happy LoL Day Cassie, I love the "tea" party lol.

Hugs
Roz

Lindy Thomas said...

Hello sweet Cassie, what a lovely tea party you are throwing. Those macarons look delightful. Hope you have a fun time during both lol days. Looking forward to reading what you've been up to lately in your new book.
Hugs Lindy xx

Baker said...

Aww, a tea party, can I sear a huge floppy hat! Sounds grand! Have a lovely LOL day and do try to be good as gold!
--Baker

Katie said...

Happy LOL Days, Cassie! :) I'm in... on the wine party. Do you have some chardonnay? Never mind that... I'll bring some for all of us! I can hear Rob now, "TrrrrrouBLE!" HA! Be right over. Many hugs,

<3 Katie

Cassie said...

Roz - And I really wish you were here watching the river with me, regardless what we're drinking!

Lindy - Thank you dear. Sometimes PK tells more than she needs to!

Baker - The floppy hats sound lovely. And you know I'm always good as gold!

Katie - Bring all you want, but we are usually well stocked, LOL! I don't see how you could possibly get into trouble hanging around with Sue and me.

King said...

Hello Cassie, Happy Lurkers coming out day! I found your brlog through Herione's LOL post. I'm looking forward to following you.

King

Cassie said...

King, I love that you've come by. But to be honest I post here very seldom. Most of my stories go into my books - but once and a while I do pop in with somethings.