Friday, November 25, 2016

A Mene for Thanksgiving

Happy happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. 

Hermione posted this a few years ago. I like doing memes and I like reading memes when someone else does them. And since most people won’t even be reading today thought it was a good day to post it, a little light reading for after a huge dinner. I'd love to see what other might answer to these if you give it a try.

1.   Is sex best in the morning, afternoon, or night?

Absolutely!!

2. On which side of the bed do you sleep?

I sleep on the right.

3. Pork, beef, or chicken?

I love them all, but it’s hard to beat Lily’s fried chicken.



4. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?

Not in the past four decades or so, so give me a break.

5. What leg do you put in pants first when putting them on?

Come to think of it I usually sit on the bed and put both leg in at once. Is that strange?

6. Candles or incense?

We don’t burn incense and we don’t burn candles for the aroma too often.

7. Do you dance when no one is watching?

I’ll dance anytime Tom asks me – I don’t care if anyone is watching or not.

8. Did you play doctor when you were little?

No.

9. Stove top cooking or microwave?

What about them? Oh, you want to know which I can do? Let’s just say I know where both are located.

10. Would you rather your car or your house be dirty?

Neither.

11. Shower or bath?

Both can feel wonderful, but when Tom give me a bath it’s pure bliss.

12. Do you pee in the shower?

I’m sure I have.

13. Mexican or Chinese food?

Definitely Chinese for me, Mexican for Tom.

14. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?

Most definitely aggressive!

15. Do you own sex toys?

We don’t. Tom doesn’t think they’re necessary. I don’t think they’re necessary either – but that doesn’t mean I’d mind experimenting a little.

16. Corn dogs or hot dogs?

Hot dogs for sure. I don’t care for corn dogs.



17. Your favorite restaurant?

Way too many to name. We love good food and we know excellent restaurants across the country.

18. What did you have for lunch today?

Nothing. We’ll have our Thanksgiving meal around four.

19. When did you last fall down?

Actually two days ago. I trip over a shoe in the bedroom floor and grateful fell into the bed.

20. Have you ever wished someone were dead?

My first husband – I guess I wished it so hard he finally died.

21. Love or money?

I’ve never lived without blessed finances, I have lived without love and I’d give up money in a heart beat if I could only have one or the other.

22. Credit cards or cash?

Credit cards.

23. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn’t?

In the family I was born to, yes. In the family we’ve created for ourselves absolutely not!

24. Oreos or vanilla wafers?

Vanilla wafers, the only vanilla things I like!

25. How do you like your steak cooked?

Rare!


I may be hungrier than I thought, 
I'm enjoying looking up food pictures.

26. How do you like your eggs cooked?

By Tom or Lily.

27. Have you ever knocked someone off their feet in a fight?

I have, more than once as a matter of fact.

28. Would you rather go camping or to a five-star hotel?

 Since I don’t ever plan on going camping I suppose we’ll never know.

29. Would you rather have a root canal or minor surgery?

I’ve had both and see no need to repeat either.

30. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?

I would not.

31. Would you rather have lice or an STD?

Once again a comparison I’ve never had to make and don’t intend to.

32. What’s your favorite hard candy?

 I don’t really like hard candy.

33. Ever been to a strip club?

I have.

34. Ever been to a bar?

Let me think… perhaps.

35. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?

You had to go there. Yes, I have.

36. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?

Ever refused to answer a question because it’s no one else’s business?

37. Kissed someone of the same sex?

I have.

(The rest of these questions could come with much explanation – I choose not to explain most of them.)

38. Had sex in the car?

Yes.

39. Had sex at the beach?

Yes.

40. Had sex in a movie theater?

Yes – okay, a little explanation, we have a home theater.

41. Had sex in a bathroom?

Yes, in the shower.

42. Have you ever been in an “adult” store?

Once, and paid dearly for the experience.

43. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?

Tom

44. Have you been caught having sex?

Yes.

45. Have you ever kissed a stranger?

Yes.

46. Does anyone have naughty pictures of you?

Lord, I hope not.

9 comments:

Cat said...

ROFLMBO...loved your answers, Cassie. Some of mine would be close to yours and some of mine might shock people. ;) Thanks for sharing.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

an English Rose said...

Hi Cassie, what a life you have lived! What's a corn dog?
love Jan, xx

Terpsichore said...

as always a fascinating life you have Hugs

ronnie said...

Some of your answers made me laugh. What a life you have lived.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Katie said...

Hi Cassie, :) I loved reading the answers to your meme! You had me in stitches, as usual! You are something else!!! Hope that you and Tom and family had a great day yesterday! Many hugs,

<3 Katie

Minielle Labraun said...

Cassie you make me laugh! I also want to do some of these things!

Ella said...

Cassie, I know you are probably worn out from cooking Thanksgiving dinner (Ha!), but I am very glad you took time to share this meme. I promise to give it a try. I just love memes. Thanks for being there for me in spirit on Thanksgiving Day. I have much to tell you about the Dreaded SIL!

Love,
Ella

Cassie said...

Well Cat, for goodness sakes tell us!

Jan, they take a perfectly good hotdog, stab it onto a stick, put a thick coating of cornmeal on it and deep fry it. Then you eat it off the stick.

Thanks you Terps, sweetie.

Ronnie, I've certainly enjoyed it.

Thanks Katie, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Minelle, I'd love to read your answers.

Ella, goodness you wouldn't believe how much cooking I had to do - well maybe you would. You SIL needs a good spanking for sure!

an English Rose said...

Ugh that corn dog sounds horrid!xx