Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Five things I love

...about my husband.

I love the way Tom looks for me. When we are at a gathering I can slip to the side of a room and just watch Tom. Within ten or fifteen minutes he will be scanning the room for me. I love the look I get when he spots me, his smile, the light in his eyes, I know I am completely loved. Not long ago we had all four couples visiting us. I had stepped into the bedroom while Tom had gone outside. When he came in the other 8 were in the living room along with Willow ands 2 of the 3 cats. Tom scanned the crowded room and his first comment was “Where is everyone?”

I love the way he cares for me. Tom treats me like a queen. He does the cooking in the family. He pampers me often bring me breakfast in bed when he is home. He sometimes gives me luxurious baths that are just this side of heaven. One of my favorite things is when he reads to me. I love his voice, I love to be able to close my eyes and let is voice pore over me.

**I love that Tom is consistent. It doesn’t always work in my favor but I still love it. He spanked me for the first time nearly 40 years ago for cussing; if I were to say the same thing today he would up-end me and paddle me just as hard. But I always know where I stand with Tom. I know how he will react in most situations. This does make it easy to stay out of trouble – at least I suppose it would, I’ve never actually tried.

**I love that he insists that I be a lady. I certainly haven’t always liked this but when Tom first came into my life I was horrible. I bullied people; my language would have made a sailor blush, my conduct was atrocious! I was living life totally on the edge and putting myself in unbelievable danger. No one was brave enough or cared enough to even try to stop me. For some unimaginable reason Tom did care enough and he was very brave. I really like myself better as I am now.

**I love that Tom spanks me. Okay, there have certainly been times when I would have said this but as all of you out here know spanking brings couples closer together. Although I share this with you out here, it is still something private between Tom and me. It’s something that not every couple shares or would even understand. I like having this special bond with him and with only rare exception these days our spanking are definitely on the fun/erotic side.

** These are things about my husband that also annoy the heck out of me sometimes!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Cassie, I'm so glad you are posting again. Romance! I love your list. Thank you for sharing it, it made me appreciate my man just a little more than I did before I read this, and I was really appreciating him!

Cassie said...

Katy,
I thank you for coming by so faithfully. I do want to post more and I do hope I will be able to.

love,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

I love your post Cassie and sure do miss them when you haven't post them in awhile. Hope you can post more regularly.
Kristy

Cassie said...

Kristy,
Thank you for you encouragement. I plan to be posting more often. I hope you'll be by.

Cassie