I simply can't resist a good meme, I won't forget to tell you all about out trip soon.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Tom doesn’t watch too much TV, but he loves the Downton Abbey series.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Italian, but just a little
3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance?
He is absolutely beautiful. His blue eyes are still amazing
4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order?
Salmon, salad and wine
5. Where did he go to high school?
He went to a private prep school
6. What size shoe does he wear?
Size10, I believe
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
Antique golf memorabilia
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He likes a good Philly Cheese Steak
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Peanuts for sure
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Raisin Bran, but he doesn’t eat cereal often
11. What would he never wear?
‘Wild’ golf pants, I’ve threatened to leave him if he does!
12. What is his favorite sports team?
13.Who did he vote for?
The best man for the job, of course, Obama
14. Who is his best friend?
Me, I am! I honestly feel that’s true, but of course he is very close to Andy and Steve and Ryan.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Heavens, nothing! I’m perfect!
16. What is his heritage?
His family came from Northern England long, long ago.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
He’s not a big cake eater, so we always have chocolate – it’s my favorite.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
He was on the track team and the rowing team.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Golfing, reading, worrying about me for no reason
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can often calm a raving lunatic (me) with just a touch