I know most of you out here that read in this little corner of blogland know Carye (Caryagal). She is an avid commenter and an excellent writer. Check out her three part contribution to Fantasy Friday ! She doesn’t have a blog of her own – something about taking care of Papa Shrek, working and caring for four (count’em 4) wonderful children under ten!! But she is faithful to come and read and comment unless she is grounded from the computer for breaking PS diet rules (and if that keeps happening she may have to worry about a spanking from some of her friends since it punishes us too!). She is also a member of the diet group over at the American Spanking Society.
Carye shared her answers to one of the current meme out here and gave me permission to post it.
1.Do you like cheese? On pizza! and string cheese just to eat!
2. Have you ever done heroin? Nope
3. Do you own a bike? yep 2 - but neither are in any condition to ride. I'm asking for them to be fixed as a Christmas present! Now that I don't have to push a stroller!
4. What are you doing tonight? Went to the kid’s school carnival and hoping for a nice romantic evening after the kids go to sleep!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope.. well I am a little about my first mammogram.... but I guess that isn't really a doctors appointment! I used to get nervous about ultrasounds of the babies.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yum! Especially
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Gloria In excelsis deo
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? sugar free Kool-Aid
9. Can you do push ups? Yep but not as many as my 8 year old daughter
10. Is your bathroom clean? Well yes actually! Cleaned it yesterday!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Do you have friends? Yep many in blogland! :-) And a couple of very close friends (including some in blog land) and a bunch of social friends.
13. Do you miss someone? yep, my dad and grandpa and son a lot!
14. Middle name? Evelyn
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Working with the kids around is tough
I hope I get a spanking tonight!
16. Name the last 3 things you bought.
disposable pie tins for my pumpkin shaped cake
stuff for goodie bags for my young child music class
324 dollars worth of groceries at walmart (enough to feed us for a week and supply us with the non food items we need)
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
sugar free Kool-Aid
diet caffeine free coke with a shot of root beer in it!
18. Current worry? How I'm going to manage to spend enough time with my kids and work.
19. Current hate? My husband having to be away so often.
20. Favorite place to be? With my husband and kids at home
21. How did you ring in the New Year? I think I slept through it
22. Where would you like to go?
24. What/who made you laugh last? My oldest daughter
25. Do you own slippers? Yep frog ones
26. What shirt are you wearing? Sweat shirt and undies
27. Do you burn or tan? I not only burn, I fry!
28. Favorite color? Yellow
29. Would you be a pirate? Nope. I think I'd get sea sick!
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? ABC's, and other kids songs as they sing along outside the curtain
31. What did you have for lunch? McDonalds chicken nuggets, and salad and diet coke with a shot of rootbeer.
32. Name someone who has changed your life. my oldest son.
33. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets in undies!
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I think I just had white ones!
35. Worst injury you've ever had? sprained ankle and a black eye that swelled to the size of an egg. (talk about freaking out my mom!)
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 one in the living room and one in our bedroom
37. Who is your loudest friend? Can't name her on here but she can be very loud!
38. Who is your most silent friend? hmmm.. not a lot of them! Maybe one I can think of...
39. Do you wish on shooting stars? Doesn't everyone?
40. What is your favorite movie? Independence Day.
41. What is your favorite candy? Snickers
42. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? had a bunch of wonderful ones sung by a full choir.
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? God be in my head.
44. What were you doing at last night? Sleeping and being kicked by my 3 year old boy