Happy happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having a
Hermione posted this a few years ago. I like doing
memes and I like reading memes when someone else does them. And since most
people won’t even be reading today thought it was a good day to post it, a
little light reading for after a huge dinner. I'd love to see what other might answer to these if you give it a try.
best in the morning, afternoon, or night?
2. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
I sleep on the right.
3. Pork, beef, or chicken?
I love them all, but it’s hard to
beat Lily’s fried chicken.
4. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of
the road to puke?
Not in the past four decades or so,
so give me a break.
5. What leg do you put in pants first when putting
Come to think of it I usually sit on the
bed and put both leg in at once. Is that strange?
6. Candles or incense?
We don’t burn incense and we don’t
burn candles for the aroma too often.
7. Do you dance when no one is watching?
I’ll dance anytime Tom asks me – I don’t
care if anyone is watching or not.
8. Did you play doctor when you were little?
9. Stove top cooking or microwave?
What about them? Oh, you want to know
which I can do? Let’s just say I know where both are located.
10. Would you rather your car or your house be
11. Shower or bath?
Both can feel wonderful, but when Tom
give me a bath it’s pure bliss.
12. Do you pee in the shower?
I’m sure I have.
13. Mexican or Chinese food?
Definitely Chinese for me, Mexican
14. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in
Most definitely aggressive!
15. Do you own sex toys?
We don’t. Tom doesn’t think they’re
necessary. I don’t think they’re necessary either – but that doesn’t mean I’d
mind experimenting a little.
16. Corn dogs or hot dogs?
Hot dogs for sure. I don’t care for
17. Your favorite restaurant?
Way too many to name. We love good
food and we know excellent restaurants across the country.
18. What did you have for lunch today?
Nothing. We’ll have our Thanksgiving
meal around four.
19. When did you last fall down?
Actually two days ago. I trip over a
shoe in the bedroom floor and grateful fell into the bed.
20. Have you ever wished someone were dead?
My first husband – I guess I wished
it so hard he finally died.
21. Love or money?
I’ve never lived without blessed
finances, I have lived without love and I’d give up money in a heart beat if I
could only have one or the other.
22. Credit cards or cash?
23. Has there ever been anyone in your family you
In the family I was born to, yes. In
the family we’ve created for ourselves absolutely not!
24. Oreos or vanilla wafers?
Vanilla wafers, the only vanilla
things I like!
25. How do you like your steak cooked?
I may be hungrier than I thought,
I'm enjoying looking up food pictures.
26. How do you like your eggs cooked?
By Tom or Lily.
27. Have you ever knocked someone off their feet in
I have, more than once as a matter of
28. Would you rather go camping or to a five-star
Since I don’t ever plan on going camping I
suppose we’ll never know.
29. Would you rather have a root canal or minor
I’ve had both and see no need to
30. Would you shave your entire body (including
your head) for money?
I would not.
31. Would you rather have lice or an STD?
Once again a comparison I’ve never
had to make and don’t intend to.
32. What’s your favorite hard candy?
I don’t really like hard candy.
33. Ever been to a strip club?
34. Ever been to a bar?
Let me think… perhaps.
35. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
You had to go there. Yes, I have.
36. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of
Ever refused to answer a question
because it’s no one else’s business?
37. Kissed someone of the same sex?
(The rest of these questions could come
with much explanation – I choose not to explain most of them.)
38. Had sex in the car?
39. Had sex at the beach?
40. Had sex in a movie theater?
Yes – okay, a little explanation, we
have a home theater.
41. Had sex in a bathroom?
Yes, in the shower.
42. Have you ever been in an “adult” store?
Once, and paid dearly for the
43. Is there anyone on your friends list you would
ever consider having sex with?
Even though I’m seldom here I could not resist joining with
everyone to welcome the silent readers who still come by here to check in
occasionally. I am alive and well, such as it is, and I’m still an avid reader of many blogs. Granted the books take the place of my blog these days, but this blog
is very dear to me and always will be. This blog brought me friend, and they
gave me the courage to expand my stories. To say it has changed my life would
not be over stating.
If you do still come here please leave a comment. It would
do me a world of good. Thank you for caring enough to come by.
* This picture may depict us younger than we acutally are.
This blog is a fantasy. Everyone here is made up – the humorous ravings of an old spanko about an old fashion couple. This is not; I repeat NOT the place to learn about how a dd marriage works. There are a great many blogs out here that explore that topic very well and if you are interested I hope you will seek them out. This blog is a place to come for a good story and nothing more. And every southern know you don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story!
So don’t come here looking for knowledge or wisdom – just come for the fun of it.