I love joining in on question posts like this. Thank you Ella for giving me the chance.
1. Said something very rude to a doctor during childbirth?
2. Seen someone pop their eyeball out?
3. Had your stomach pumped?
I have. I don’t recommend it.
4. Been to a drag show with a very large gay man?
Absolutely! It was all Sue’s idea, she forced me. I had no choice in the matter. And I hope Tom never finds out.
5. Eaten a worm?
I have not.
6. Run a nifty, little money-making business when you were 11-12 years old buying girlie magazines for the boys in the neighborhood?
I don’t think that was approved of in the circle to which my family belonged.
7. Crawled through an underground storm sewer for 5 blocks?
8. Lied about your weight?
Just a little. Tom fusses if I lose a pound so I just tell him I’m staying the same.
9. Needed your husband to help you up the stairs because you were inebriated?
Everyone has to throw in an unnecessary question like this.
10. Seen a movie star in an airport?
We shared a lounge once with Maureen O'Hara (wonderful woman, spanked by John Wayne himself) an once with Clint Eastwood.
11. Walked out of a movie?
I did once, but it was the man I was with and not the movie. I poured my drink on him as I left. Pre-Tom any man who made me angry was fair game.
12. Sat on a jury?
No, but I always thought it would be very interesting.
13. Told a child, "Because I said so."
I tell Ryan and Allie that often, but they ignore me.
14. Ran a cash register in a small grocery store when you were 8 years old?
I’d never even handled money at that time.
15. Wrote a eulogy for a parent?
I was specifically not invited to the funeral of either of my parents.
16. Heard a song you were sure was written and sung just for you?
That First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, by Roberta Flack, had to have been written about Tom and me.
17. Roasted chestnuts on an open fire?
18. Eaten 44 shrimp at one sitting?
I never counted, but I do love my shrimp.
19. Thrown all phones in a drawer for the entire weekend?
I’d be fine with that – most of the time I’ve had a cell phone I’ve wanted to throw it in the river.
20. Gone on a vacation all by yourself?
No! That sounds horrible. I’d want to be with Tom or the girls.
I so love reading what everyone else posts, and I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.