I feel like I've been away forever. I have been busy, busy, busy! But now I feel like doing some writing if I can find a minute. I haven't had time yet but I'm getting there. Meanwhile, so you won't forget me completely, I stole this meme right off a friend on facebook. I promise to be back soon. I miss you all!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Ice Cream! I love my ice cream, peach tonight.
2. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Can I do what?
3. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Tom, Sue, Allie, Willow – it’s been a good day!
4. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I got in bed between 10:30 and 11:00, I guess because that’s about bedtime.
5. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No, no, no!! I have done all the moving I ever plan to do! My home here on the river is where I want to live forever.
6. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
I have, right here on the river every New Year’s Eve!
7. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Never, never could I have been friends with my ex-husband but there are several men I’ve dated that I am still friends with today friends today.
8. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I’m more of a Coke girl.
9. When was the last time you cried really hard? It’s been quite.
10. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Allie and Ryan are forever taking my picture, surely they could find something better to photograph.
11. Was yesterday better than today?
No today was wonderful!!
12. Can you live a day without TV?
Oh yes, that would be no problem – I can keep my computer can’t I?
13. Are you upset about anything?
I am. There is something going on at our club that I am becoming quite annoyed with but Tom keeps telling me to let it go. We’ll see.
14. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
On my, the relationship Tom and I have shared has been worth the world to me.
15. Are you a bad influence?
I have been accused of that once or twice. But of course the answer is an absolute NO! LOL!
16. Night out or night in?
Now that’s a hard one. I have always love dressing up and going out and partying with all our friends but I also love our evening alone – just Tom and Willow and me. I guess if Tom’s around in or out it pretty wonderful.
17. What items could you not go without during the day?
Items? I like my computer, would love to throw my cell phone in the river – I always want my car keys!
18. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
A lady from our church.
19. How do you feel about your life right now?
I love it, my husband, my home and my friends – I love it all.
20. Do you hate anyone?
I do not, but there is a woman at the club I am quite annoyed with.
21. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
LOL! I would have to say yes if I ever plan on sitting again!
22. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
I think a safe bet here would be to say ‘no’.
23. What song is stuck in your head?
None thank heavens!
24. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 AM, who do you want it to be?
If that were to happen it would scare me to death – everyone, stay away from my windows at night!!
25. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
Not having any children of my own would have made that difficult, but with Ryan and Allie and Drew I feel like I was blessed with grandchildren before 70!
26. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
I want to go out in the boat but Tom is still touchy about my boat use from way last summer. So I am trying to restrain myself and not pester him too much.
27. Do you think too much or too little?
That depends entirely who you ask! LOL!
21 hours ago