Now you all know I can't resist a good meme!
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Paul’s mother, Prince Harry, Agatha Christie
2. Where was your first kiss? The first one that counted was on the first date I had with Tom. I felt that kiss all over and yet I could not talk him into my bed that night.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Ummm… well …. Oh my, I think I’ll skip this question.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex. I have. You have to remember I was quite wild for a few years of my life. I have worked hard to cultivate my persona as a lady.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? I have not. I do have some pride!
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? I look at their eyes. If they are not a kind person their eyes will give you away.
7. What really turns you on? Tom’s touch, Tom’s looks, Tom.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? I like espresso if I can get away with it.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Oh my, there are so many! Trying to pick one is like trying to determine if the devil's right horn is sharper than his left!
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? I have to say I have but nothing like that in a long, long time.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I now have common sense – I’ll explain later.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Tom saw this picture of Ellen Burstyn and thought it looked like me.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Very rarely. I have watched a Disney movie or two in my day.
14. Did you have braces? No
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Most of the time but when Tom is annoyed and towering over me I could use an inch or two.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? I love it when Tom baths me, tucks me in bed and reads to me as I fall asleep.
17. When do you know its love? When you see them you feel you can’t breathe and when they go away you don’t feel like you want to.
18. Do you speak any other languages? Some days I still feel like I am just mastering English. At least when I am trying to write it.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Heavens no! I couldn’t be shut up in a box like that. Besides I am way too old to tan although I used to tan quite well – the old fashion way.
20. What magazines do you read? I read books often but rarely magazines.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? I have indeed.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My grandmother.
23. Do you watch mtv? Do I watch what?
24. What's something that really annoys you? Rules.
25. What's something you really like? Living on the river.
26. Do you like Michael Jackson? I never met Michael Jackson.
27. Can you dance? Now we have stumbled on to something I can do! Tom and I dance very well and I love to dance anytime we can.
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? How many days are we talking about here?
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? I have.
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? I love meme, I love learning about my friends. I read every one.
21 hours ago